September 19, 2008

Finally it is Friday!

Since Dock season is right around the corner, I am trying to cherish every second of my weekends. October is going to be a long month! I can't complain I suppose, Dan is working and bringing home some extra Bacon...but still! Anyway, I couldn't be happier that the weekend is here. We don't have big plans...Dan is going Fishing with Darcy and Steve Saturday morning, I am going to attempt to run (5K is one week away!) and Sunday will be pretty low key. I hope to get a few things done around the house since the weather will be nice. Also, my goal for the weekend is to get Dan a haircut. I'm starting to get very angry about this.

My craft room is ALMOST done! Yay! The walls are painted, Desk is here and just about assembled. I just have to hang a few things on the wall, which I hope to do today, and we are done! Then all my excuses of not starting Bryce's album are null and void!

No comments: