March 27, 2009

Florida

It's been a while! We've actually been home since Monday night, but I have been super lazy, super distracted, and SUPER LAZY. If you didn't know, we took off for Florida last week Thursday with our friends Darcy and Sarah.
We-meaning Dan and I...no baby!! I wasn't sure how that was going to go, but surprisingly, not too bad! I missed Bryce a ton, but cannot begin to explain how nice it was go get away for a while. Mama needed a break! :) I'll get around to a better post with some pictures of what we did, but I just felt like I should put something on here. Be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you'd been... it seems like it had been forever since you posted anything. I understand about how sometimes it's hard to come up with something new and interesting when your days are literally the same day after day after day. Glad to hear that you got to have a great baby-free vacation. We should get together again soon. Now that the weather is turning back from frigid (I hope I'm not speaking too soon!!), we should definitely meet up at the park and go walking again. I could use the exercise!
Melissa