March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not go on a "silent strike" this week to prove to my husband that he does NOTHING around the house. No, he is extremely helpful and I would never have to resort to such childish immaturity to prove my point. {Had I actually went through with my "silent strike", you may have been able to find dishes strewn about every available inch of counter space due to no room left in the dishwasher. The toilet may have had a yucky ring around the bowl, and there may have been a basket full of clean, unfolded laundry in several rooms of the house. You may also have found baby toys covering the entire living room floor, or maybe dinner left out on the stove. } However none of these things were true, because again, I did not go on a "silent strike" this week.

I did not give my baby licorice a few times just because it kept him quiet when I didn't feel good.

It was not me that shouted "that's it?" at the pediatrician's office on Friday when I put Bryce on the scale and he only weighed 21 lbs at his 9 month check-up. (I was sure I would see at least 24 or 25 lbs. He feels huge!)

We did not have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner last night because we ate out pretty much every meal this entire weekend and couldn't stand the thought of cooking or eating out again.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Girl I hear ya. It's been one of those weeks. OH, I have to tell you that I pulled your page up & then went to do something and come back to find my 2 year old waving at your header pictures saying, "Hi Friends." Evidentally he likes you... can he come play?