December 30, 2009

Good Bye 2009

How in the world has this year gone by so fast? So much has happened this year, it seems like such a blur. Could it be because...

I got pregnant...again
 Bryce turned one...


and I had Sydney...
...all in twelve short months? (actually that all took place between February and October to be exact!) Whew! No wonder I'm so tired.


Every January, I have such good intentions. You know, eating better, working out more, taking better pictures so I remember what happens in my life. I haven't commited to a "New Years Resolution" mostly because I never stick to them. I just plan on trying my hardest to enjoy my babies while they are still babies and stop being so negative all the time. Oh, and clean up my dirty potty mouth because Bryce is starting to repeat what I say. I think that's all. :)

Happy New Year!

No comments: