August 17, 2010

John Ball Zoo

I've lived in Grand Rapids for over 10 years, and today was the first time I've ever been to the zoo. What's up with that?
Now that Bryce is old enough to actually see the animals and know what they are, I thought it would be fun to go.  He really liked it!  Of course, as long as he has snacks and can play with Aiden, he's all set.  The boys were so cute together.  Bryce even shared his water with Aiden.  They thought it was hilarious.
Poor Syd...this was pretty much what the zoo was like for her.  She did very well though.
I let Bryce walk most of the time, so he thought he was hot stuff. {...and I only lost him 2 or 3 times}
As you can see, a day at the zoo was way too much activity for Syd!  That's what you get for leaving the house during nap time! 

No comments: