December 9, 2010

Mild Becky Higgins Obsession!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this blog. http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/   Becky Higgins is one of the most adorable and creative people ever.  I've been using her scrapbook layout sketches for years while she was a contributor for Creating Keepsakes magazine.  In addition to creating the "Project Life" kit that I have been working on for the last year, (click here to see my photos) she has her own site with tons of great ideas, inspiration, tips etc. 

One of the features on her blog are the "photo challenges" and I went ahead and submitted a photo a few weeks back.  Who knew???  Mine was actually chosen to be shared in the video collage.  Yay!  It's actually a pretty bad picture with my old camera from last Christmas...but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?  I am just thrilled to be acknowledged by one of my favorite crafty ladies!  :)  I know, huge nerd, but this is a big deal for me!!

Wanna watch the whole video?  There are some amazing photos to see!  Happy Holidays!

No comments: