March 3, 2011

I have problems.

I cannot stop changing my design around here.  Sometimes is big things, but mostly little things that bug me.  Today, I decided to go back to pictures in the header.  I also hated the font I used for the title.  I'm still not sure about the new one, but the kids are up from their nap, so it will have to do for now. :)

Before


After

I also switched the font used on all the post titles and sidebar titles.  It make take a while for it to grow on me.  I never seem to be happy with it????

3 comments:

Sara M said...

I like both the blog headers sor different reasons. The new one is cute with all the pictures. I like the font. The old one was so neat and stylish. I like all the different designs and patterns. I also liked that font.

Becki@Just The Three of Us said...

I love your new header and all your changes! Wish I knew how to do this!

Have a great night!

The Blackburn Buzz said...

I like the pics! :)

I, too, am hooked to changing things around. But, I am just beginning! So much to learn and do ... wowso!

Enjoy reading your blog - I think I first found you from Jessica's Project Life link-up. Have a great weekend!