July 6, 2011

Playing Catch-up!

Summer is finally here, and I am enjoying every single second of it.  We just got back from several days up North and I am still trying to get all my ducks in a row.  Laundry to get done, bags still not unpacked...you know...the usual post vacation stuff.  Tons of pictures are waiting to be sorted through as well so I can get caught up on the last two weeks of Project Life.

Somehow we have been super lucky with gorgeous weather the last week or so.  This pretty much represents how we spent our vacation:







3 comments:

hayley said...

The drink looks yummy, and the water looks perfect :)

Terri Hocking said...

Cute pictures of the kids in the boa. Glad Sydney didn't drop her paci in the lake :)

Terri Hocking said...

* boat*..I hate it when that happens!