August 30, 2011

August 15- August 21

Hey-ho!  I'm a week behind.  Here's August week 3.


***********
Side note...if you have not been to Becky's site for the 2010 Project Life sneak peaks, go there now!
Yes, I am a HUGE nerd and went straight to the computer to see if she posted the new designs as she said she would last night.  I am giddy...seriously!  
Just look at these mouth watering designs.  I cannot decide which kit I will get for 2012.  I may just have to get one of each.   This is like Christmas for me.   

4 comments:

Jen T said...

Love how you post your pictures from the book. You are good. I am also so excited about the 2012 designs! I am going to get the Cobalt one. Love them!

packmom said...

Fabulous boots with the scooter and shorts--love it!

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited about the 2012 designs!!! I thought from the binder sneak-peak that I would love Clementine the best, but I think I'm gonna go with Cobalt :) Loved your pics!!!

nicole said...

Family "outtakes" pics are the best! That's where you see the relationships!
Nicole