December 9, 2008

Bryce's 6 month stats...a little late

I just realized I never updated Bryce's stats after his 6 month check up a few weeks ago. Thanksgiving snuck up on me and things have been quite busy. He was such a good boy at the appointment the nurses commented what a happy baby he was. (althought I'm sure they say that to everyone). He did great until he got his shots :( There were 4 shots this time (2 sets of 2 in each leg) I've never seen this kid's face get so red!

His weight was 19lbs 6 oz (80%), Height was 27" (75%), and Head circ. was 17" (55%). I was stuned that he didn't weigh over 20lbs! This kid feels like a tank! His height is catching up with his weight since his last appointment. I thought I was going to have a roly-poly for life :)

The reason I thought of this is because he will be 7 months on Thursday. How time flies! Next thing I know I'll be blogging about his first birthday! aaaggghhh...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love when people I know have blogs and facebook. I can spy and find out all kinds of fun things! Beware, before you know it they will be turning 2 and you can't figure out where all the time went...