December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday!

To view the home of "Not Me Monday", where an "imperfect mother is brutally honest and lives to tell about it." click here http://www.mycharmingkids.net/


Ok, here is my attempt at "Not Me Monday!" I happen to be a perfect mother, so these are a few things that I would never do, and certainly never admit to!

After being out and about all day Saturday, not realizing we completely missed dinner, I most certainly did not inhale soggy Taco Bell on the couch with one hand, while Breastfeeding my son at the same time...all over an hour past his bed time. Nope, that would be pretty gross.

I did not allow Bryce to play on our bed and watch baby Einstein (on repeat play) so I could shower and get ready. He then did not drool/spit up all over the pillow I had next to him. I then did not proceed to make the bed rather than putting the pillow case in the wash, ensuring the nasty pillow went on Dan's side of the bed. Nope, not me! That would just be mean :)


After smelling a hint of poo, I did not continue to check my emails and let Bryce "hang out" for a while because I assumed he wasn't done yet, even though he certainly was. Then when changing the worst diaper ever, I did not smear poo all over his back, in his armpit, and on the carpet trying to get the darn onesie off him as his was trying to roll over. Nope, I always use his changing table and strap him in like a good mother.

I did not agree to babysit my girlfriends four month old little girl today because her sitter was in a jam...which means I'm home alone all day today with a 7 month and 4 month old...yikes! Not me, that would be just crazy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, it's great to see that other mothers make the same kinds of decisions like I do... I mean, we don't make those kinds of decisions! Hope your day with two babies goes well.