January 16, 2009

Look what I found...

Yesterday I heard Bryce playing in his room after waking up from his nap, so I went up to get him. This is what I walked in to see...
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? He just started crawling about 2 weeks ago, so I figured I had some time before he was pulling himself up. Boy was I wrong. He was so darn proud of himself too. Look at that smile! He thinks he is hot stuff, let me tell you. After taking this picture, he started going nuts and bouncing up and down so hard he nailed his chin on the crib. This ought to be fun!
This picture was at about 6:45 this morning. He never sleeps by the way. He was up and at 'em, ready to climb furniture bright and early!

On a side note...do you see all the puke on this kid? Seriously...when does this stop? I am so tired of getting puked on. Especially now that he is eating solids and formula. At least Breast milk never stunk. How many times a day do I have to change clothes? Mine and his!!! Earlier this week, he had 3 changes of clothes by 9:00am because of pee, puke and poop. My life is so friggin glamorous!

No comments: