January 13, 2009

Week 3 of New Year's Challenge...



Well, I'm proud to say that I've been keeping up with my challenge. I had to do some back-tracking since I started the project about a week 1/2 into the new year. It would have been a ton easier if I would have been able to buy the kit, but I'm making do with my own supplies. Here is what I've done so far:






It's really not as bad as I thought it would be. The toughest part is that I take so many pictures all the time, that I can't narrow it down to one for the day. This is pretty fun though. At the end of the year, I will have so many little bits of info recorded that I probably would have forgotten about. (That is, if I can keep up with this for another 50 weeks) :)

1 comment:

Proud Mommy said...

OMG!!! What a great idea!!! I wish I could do that for the year. What a great project you will have for your family to look back on!!!