April 27, 2009

Butterflies!

For as long as I've lived in Grand Rapids, I can't believe I've never been to the Frederick Meijer Gardens? My mom came into town this weekend to keep us company while Dan was working in Muskegon, so we decided to go. The Butterfly exhibit was still going on, so that was good since the weather turned out to be pretty horrible. I'm not sure how much Bryce got out of this, but we had fun.












This was about 5 seconds before I almost melted from the heat and humidity (or all the people)in there. If this picture were any closer, you would actually see a sweat mustache. I would never last in a southern climate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've been to see the butterflies a few times this year, and every time I seem to forget just how miserable it is in the greenhouse. I always walk out needing a new t-shirt because of my excessive sweating. Probably too much information. Apologies. Hope to see you soon.
Melissa