April 15, 2009

Love/Hate

I love that it has been a beautiful sunny morning and the sunshine has been blasting in every window of the house...

I hate that it has made me see how much cleaning and dusting I desperately need to do around here. Like this...
and this... (ugh! gross. Don't judge me!)

and this...

and this...


I love that Bryce is learning how to do new things like this...



and this...


I hate that it's happening so fast and I feel like I'm not going to remember this stuff. :(

I love when I look over at Bryce and he is being so quiet and looks like such a sweet little boy.... I hate that I'm an awful mom since it's because of this... and this... and especially this... I love that Bryce is becoming independent and wants to explore everything... I hate when I eventually find him and he's been doing this... and this... and this...

Even when I feel like I hate being home all day, I really do love that I'm able to stay home and see all these things Bryce does, and enjoy the filth I live in :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

aww!! He's getting so big! I love the videos! Your house isn't THAT messy. Its amazing how fast stuff gets dusty and dirty. Just wait...the older they get the bigger messes they make! :)
I've caught my boys in the bathroom playing with toilet paper before. There's a post on my blog about it.