October 4, 2009

Thoughts going through my head...

9 days left!
Cannot believe it.
Everything hurts.
Why is everything so annoying right now?
Why is everyONE so annoying right now?
Wish I wouldn't have seen the article about 19 lb baby!
What if I have a 19 lb baby?
Scared to death to give birth.
Wondering when it will actually happen.
Looking forward to the epidural.
Freaking out about 2 kids.
Hoping Bryce adjusts well.
Nervous I might poo this time? seriously!
Curious if it's a boy or girl.
Wanting the Nursery done (even though it won't be used for a while)
Wishing Dan had a uterus.
Feel like some "landscaping" is necessary, but can't see there, and don't want to.
Thinking some of these thoughts should be staying in my head and not on my blog...
Wishing someone would come clean my floors.
Cannot believe I'm having another baby.
9 days left!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for you! Having 2 is tough, but you'll get used to it. You'll do great!!
Melissa

Sara said...

Sara you crack me up! You will do great with 2 kids. You're such a good mom, you'll adjust.