May 15, 2010

Cool Websites

T
his is what happens when you sit home on a Saturday night by yourself and the kids are in bed. I have a zillion things that I could be doing, but instead I "Blog Surf" and get totally distracted by all these fun, pretty things.  Where did I find these cool letters you ask?  Right here, at Daily Drop Cap

It's super easy, and there are lots of styles to choose from. 

What an easy way to add a little somethin-somethin to your posts!
________________________________________

How cute are these to-do lists?  Unfortunately, after trying to print these FREE printable lists, I found out they are no longer available for free...but you can buy them on Etsy.  Adorable! {It really is a Freakin never ending list too, RIGHT?}  I kinda want to buy these!
Ok, I need to get off the computer now.  Nighty-Night!

No comments: