December 1, 2010

Wild and Crazy 30th Birthday!

That's right.  Wild and Crazy is the only way to describe this trip to Chicago.  {if  "wild" means sleeping by 9pm and the highlight of the trip being an architecture boat tour around the city, then yes...we certainly let loose!}  Don't get me wrong, words cannot describe how amazing it was to be alone with my husband for 3 whole days and no whining, needy children to take care of.  I couldn't think of a better way to spend my 30th birthday.  I am so thankful for my husband planning this trip. 

I will let the pictures tell the story :)











So, I am officially 30.  This was a great way to make the transition.  I have to say...so far, it's not so bad. 

1 comment:

slkooiman said...

We just took a quick trip to Chicago too! Looks like you went on the 17th and we were there on the 22nd thru 24th. I'm very jealous of your gorgeous hotel room! Ours ended up being so incredibly tiny....very disappointing. Looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday! Maybe I'll have to ask for another little Chi-town getaway for my 30th birthday. Noted!