January 31, 2011

Love is in the air...

...or at least it's in a repurposed dollar store frame with some scrapbook paper and glass stones on my counter and my table.



{found this super cute idea over at Tatertots and Jello...endless supply of good ideas over there!)  Yeah, hers are way cuter than mine...but I used what I had on hand when the crafty juices were flowing...whatever.

 
I didn't have mine printed yet when I took these pictures, but at $.09 (costco 4x6 price), how can you go wrong? :)  Throw these bad boys in a frame you have laying around, and instant valentine decor!

2 comments:

slkooiman said...

So cute!!

Becki@Just The Three of Us said...

love the free prints from Becky. i have them framed in our our home too! i am your newest follower and look forward to your posts! stop by and visit me sometime!