March 31, 2011

Pinterest...Brilliant!

Ok...that is just how one user sums it up, but what they actually say about themselves is...
"Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.
We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world." 
{or for me...all in one place, so my scatterbrain doesn't forget about them}

Once again, I've jumped on the bandwagon of blog-land and tried the newest-latest-and-greatest.  Either way, this site is awesome.  Until now I have had a ridiculous amount of "favorites" stored in by browser thingy.  I also have a folder on my desktop called "pretty stuff".   (Really technical, huh?)  This is such a great way for me to "see" everything at a glance.  I can make wish lists, reference lists, etc.   kind of like this:
You should definitely take a look and give this a try.  It's awesome! :)  Go here- Pinterest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that that one of your categories is "containing kid's crap". It's so true!