April 1, 2011

Some of my favorite pics from Savannah

 Ok, this one isn't Savannah, but it was a cool look at New York City from the air 
 River Street at night from our Hotel on the other side of the River.
 Palm trees and blue skies.  {from the lovely angle of a beach chair by the pool with a drink in my hand}
 Random man hole cover on the street that said "Savannah"...just thought it was cool.
 Beautiful yet dangerous cobblestone streets that I damn near broke my ankle on several times.  Note to self...wear better shoes next time.  Seriously cute and charming though.
We felt like we were often on the brink of thunderstorms, so we soaked up every ounce of sunshine we could.
 So my husband may have told a little white lie to the hotel that it was our anniversary so we could get an upgrade to a river side room with a better view.  Also included...champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.  Score!
Loved all the historic buildings.
 Our resort had the BEST beach towels.  I know, I'm so lame.  It's all about the little things in life, right?

No comments: