August 2, 2011

Project Life Tuesday

It's Tuesday again!  Wow...these weeks are just flying by!!!  I cannot believe it is August already?  
Anyway, here are a few shots from last week.

Went shopping and as I was unloading the groceries, I purged a bunch of crap and straightened up the pantry.
Today was an awesome afternoon.  After Bible Study, I kept the sitter around so I could have lunch with a friend and celebrate her birthday.  After lunch, the kids and I met Ben and Cassie at the farmers market.
Without checking the weather for the day, I packed up the kids to head to Muskegon to swim, only to be greeted by a downpour lasting all afternoon.  Instead of swimming, we met the cousins at McDonalds to play, then went to the farm to feed the cows.  Turned out to be a very nice day.
Super ridiculous picture, I know...but I never remember to get a picture when I'm actually at the Salon.  Got a much needed trim and color today.  Went a little darker than usual this time.

No picture from Friday.  Drove to Howell for the night for a funeral on Saturday Morning.

Went to Aunt Cathie's house (and Tara, of course) to celebrate Nathan's 8th Birthday and enjoyed a gorgeous day in the pool.  These are all my favorite ladies!!!

Again...no pictures from Sunday.  Went for a long run (long for me) before church.  Caught up with the Spaniolos for dinner at their house.  I did catch a few pics of the kids playing in the yard after dinner with Dan's phone, but haven't sent them to myself.  May print one of those for the album.

I'm linking up over at The Mom Creative.  Click over there to check out more project Life Pics.

2 comments:

packmom said...

Cute picture with the cow and I like the shot of you messing with your hair--it's real.

katerinia said...

I love your blog and the way you seated it out :)