December 28, 2011

A few of my favorite Christmas Memories

Wheeeeeew.  Hard to believe it has come and gone already.  We watched a DVR'd Prep & Landing last night and as soon as it started playing, Dan and I both looked at each other at the same time and said...."How sad???" All that anticipation really makes it hard for Christmas to be over.
We had so much new stuff come in this house, it was our first priority to make room for everything.  Sadly, that meant some furniture had to be moved around, and the tree had to go.  :(  Talk about depressing!  I like to keep it up well after the New Year, but it just made sense to get rid of it.  Dan was off on Monday so we cleaned, purged, organized and got this house in order.  Buh-bye tree...it was nice having you!

Ok...on to Christmas festivities...
 World's best babysitter made this gingerbread house with my kids...I know...she is amazing.
 Awful picture, but lights up outside
 Kids decorating Christmas cookies with their buddy Ben
The finished product...well, some of them.
 Trying to stay ahead of the game and wrapping gifts before Christmas eve.
 Our Christmas cards.  This is one of my favorite parts of Christmas time.  Love getting the mail everyday!
Here's a few more of my fav's.

There were a zillion more pics, but these are the one's I have printing for PL right now, so that will have to do.  It was a wonderful Christmas and I'm so thankful to have been able to be with each and every one of my families over the weekend.  So much to be thankful for.  Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your Christmas was wonderful, and your house is beautiful! I'm always sad to see the tree come down too, but there's nothing better than that feeling of starting fresh and clean at the same time.