December 29, 2011

Project Life, December

Catching up on some Project Life posting.  One more week and 2011 is complete!  Loved the Turquoise Kit, but I'm kind of ready to start Clementine!

I made this insert a few weeks ago using Ali Edwards layered templates.  I didn't participate with the December Daily project, although I would have loved to.  It takes all I have to keep up with PL, so I highly doubt I would have completed a layout a day for a whole month.  I decided to snap some pics around the house and just include a little insert for the month of December.  I love how it turned out.
Week of December 5-11

Poor Dan celebrated his birthday on Sunday, but unfortunately B and I spent most of Saturday night puking.  Made a little collage of the pics we took on our Christmas Light drive. (got to wear sweats and stay in the car for that!)
also jotted down a few thoughts from the week and a few moments I wanted to remember with some cell phone pics to go along with the story.
Love these Ali Edwards Long Journalers  They make it so easy to record some extra info/pictures without taking up a ton of space.
Week of December 12-18
Week of December 19-25
Full spread of week of Christmas.  Ended up with 2 inserts.
Included our Christmas card we sent out with a gift bag I received.  Loved the Kraft paper and cute little Santa.  (6x7.5 so I just used Becky's 6x12 page protector and snipped off a few inches.)
Love, love, love the "joy" and "peace" cut outs.  They actually came attached to a Christmas card I received and I knew immediately when I opened it up that I wanted to use them in my album.  The joy is glittery and the peace is gold metallic.  Love them.  I am totally going to keep an eye out for future Christmas cards to pull stuff from!
Extra Photos in a "design f" page protector.  Just snipped off the two right columns.  I think I want to add a few stickers or a little journaling?  Not sure I am liking them so plain.  

Anyway, that is all!  I have a ton of elf on a shelf pictures from the month and I really want to do something with them.  The kids had so much fun with Shelfy, so I thought I would make a little flip book for them.  We'll see.

3 comments:

slkooiman said...

You should know that I just "pinned" this post on my Project Life board on Pinterest a total of 3 separate times for 3 separate things I loved from your layouts. I don't know squat about how to use digital elements, but seeing your amazing results makes me want to learn. Love, love, love your Project Life inspiration!

Allie Martin said...

Love your Project Life! I just discovered Project Life via Pinterest and I am looking forward to starting one in 2012!

deb duty said...

Your project life pages are amazing! I love all the extra bits and photos you add. Off to pin it now!