May 28, 2013

Project Life Update:: Weeks 17, 18 and 19

I've been going back and forth between the Kraft and Honey Kits.  I am loving all the bright, fun colors and patterns.

Week 17
Left Side (clearly I didn't do a good job with my clipping masks...you can see the template behind all my photos.  oops.  Good thing they are all printed out and slipped into my album pockets.
Right Side:  Waaaay too many Kenny pics, so I included an 8x10 insert as well.
Front side
Back Side

Week 18:  I used both Kraft and Honey...Stuck with the green/pink color combo.
Left Side
Right Side: Fun weekend with friends and family date day.

Week 19:
 Left Side:
Right Side: This week was mostly about Bryce and his b-day.  Lots of pictures so I made a collage, as well as a cute video slideshow on the journaling card.  

I am still loving this project, and how much easier it is for me to include the things I want using the digital elements.  It's not for everyone, but it is totally working for me!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! These are all great pages! Love them all!

Nicole said...

So much fun stuff happening in all of your pages! Always love seeing them :)

slkooiman said...

Fabulous as always, my dear! I can't wait for next weekend when we get to hang out! :)

Chrisy@GoodNorthCoastLife said...

Love, love your work Sara.
Being a self confessed animal lover - my heart melted to see that you included the robin eggs in your layout.
Great stuff!

Lisa Johnson said...

I just ♥ ♥ ♥ ALL of your pages!
The colors are so fun, and you include a lot, but it's not distracting or too busy to the eye.

Your PL spreads are some of my favorites! Such eye candy!