April 16, 2013

Project Life Update: Week 15 OH HONEY!

This week, the new Honey Kit went live at AC Digitals.  Just like Kraft, it's full of bright, fun colors and designs.  Its a perfect fit for us since the majority of my documenting is centered around a 3 and 4 year old.  Here's what I came up with this week:

Full Spread:

Left Side:
I mentioned last week that I've jumped on the "Vine" bandwagon, and will be using this app to capture some quick videos throughout the week to add to my PL layout.  I put together all the videos into one and created a QR code, so I can scan right from my phone when I'm looking through my album.  Here is the video from week 15:
Easy Peasy!

Right Side:
Lots of rain this week...as you may have seen in the short video.  I grabbed a screenshot of my weather app during all the storms. Blachhhhh!  I found my cute little Aunt Pat in an old Navy commercial this week too, so I took a pic of the tv and added the commercial in a QR code.

I love the rainbow of colors in this weeks layout!  This Kit is just too fun!  I'm linking up with the Mom Creative...Want to see more PL goodness???  Click over there!

11 comments:

slkooiman said...

Question: What font are you using for your journaling? And how do you get it to line up on the grid lines?

Suzanne said...

Wow FABULOUS pages! I had to pin them! Lots of inspiration there. I love the NOTES card and how you added the photo and journaling. Looks great. I also love the way you added the QR code and the 3x4 card you added it to. I also used the Honey kit this week but LOVE LOVE LOVE your pages! Thanks for sharing!

Scrumptious said...

Ooh this is one of my favorite Honeys of the week! I love an explosion of color, and there are so many great colors getting picked up from your photos as well. Ooh… that's a great idea with Vine and the QR code. I take lots of little movies every week because I'm doing 1 Second Everyday (it's an iPhone app that lets you put together a movie with 1 second of video every day, so at the end of the year I'll have a 6 minute movie of the year in review) and it would be fun to include some longer footage in my PL spreads.

Colleen said...

I love them! so bright and colorful and HAPPY! I am dying to get this kit when it becomes available in May.

Nicole said...

Wow, your pages look amazing Sara! So bright and colourful! Definitely a reason I love Honey so much! Love what you did with the little calendar card! :) And at least you are getting rain, not snow! I woke up to a mini snowstorm yesterday :( Ugh... sooo ready for winter to be over!

Cle Reveries said...

... I have only words like
FABULOUS-AMAZING and other more similar,
I'm one of your big fan because you are fantastic!

Chrisy@GoodNorthCoastLife said...

I really love your rainbow of colour too :-) A great, fun layout...well done.

Amy said...

Super cute layout. You have a beautiful family. I'm a new follower. :-)

cat said...

Lovely Sara - you make the everydayness look great! And you are so tech savvy with the videos

Fiona said...

Gorgeous pages! I love the bright colours in the honey kit! I just bought the Kraft kit, and decided not to buy the honey one as well, but your pages are making me rethink it. I love how the colours in the kit make the colours in your photos pop! Beautiful :)

Lisa Johnson said...

I ♥ ♥ ♥ the Honey kit!
You did a such a great job w/ this spread.
How FUN that your Aunt was in a commercial, and what a cool thing to include in your spread! :)