September 3, 2012

...and the obsession continues.



When I find something I love...I tend to get a little obsessed.  Like, I want to share it with anyone who will listen.  That is how I felt when I found, and started doing Project Life a few years ago.
Too bad they don't pay commissions, because I think I talked a million ears off and even got a few people to get started.  :)

Anyway...
My ongoing obsession is Instagram.  I'm sure you've heard me talk about it before.

Why do I love it you ask?  Well, not only can you take and make cute little "retro" looking photos, the creative possibilities are endless.  The apps, and fonts I use have turned my phone into a "mobile scrapbooking station" if you will.

Also, you can subscribe to follow lots of people.  Some you might know, others you may not.  Personally, I enjoy it MUCH more than facebook.  (i.e. no old high school aquaintences you have not seen or talked to in 10+ years.)  Instead, I follow several people who are specifically interested in the same things as me.  Lots of talented ladies on design teams for well know scrapbook companies, and other super crafty, funny, inspirational people.

One of these above mentioned people would be Rhonna Farrer.  Haven't heard of her?  Click here.
As soon as I discovered her Instagram Feed...it was ALL OVER.  I am so completely inspired by the way her creative mind works.  She is crazy talented.

Earlier this summer, she took her love of instagram, and created digital elements that could be used right on your phone!  GASP!
                    Insta Lovin' Bundle

See this tutorial for more info. and instructions how to download and use.

Here is an example of some of the fun I've been having with her Insta Lovin' Kits.











Are you kidding me?  Like I said, the possibilities are endless.  I have used so many of these Instagram Shots right in My Project Life Album.  (Lots of Digital catching up going on here and here)   (I wrote up a post in february linking up all my favorite iphone apps for photos.  I've added more since then, but click here to view post.)

 So Dan...if you are reading this...now you know "what I'm always doing on my phone"!!!!

No comments: